Monday, June 17, 2013

Final Yawara! Bits and Bobs

FroZen-Evil had had a last Yawara! fling by subtitling the 15 minute extra that came with the R2J DVDs. It's a documentary/promotion, combining live action footage of the voice actors in the studio with a couple of commercials, an interview with the mangaka, an episode preview, and the wonderful first OP "Miracle Girl" and ED "Stand by Me."

I've also put up a torrent of the four original soundtrack albums from the TV series:
  • Yawara! Original Soundtrack (1990)
  • Yawara! Sound Selection (1991)
  • Yawara! Songs (1992)
  • Yawara! Memories (1992)
I want to thank my fellow fansubber doll_licca for obtaining and ripping these wonderful souvenirs of the show.

And that, I think, is it for Yawara! and me. There's more audio material out there - the soundtrack from the "Wimpy Kids" movie, for example - but I'll let others take up the chase at this point. It's been great fun, but now it's time to move on to other shows. Sayonara, Yawara-chan, and arigatou.

2 comments:

  1. Someone please seed "[Orphan&m74] Shinkai no Kantai Submarine 707 [0EB62014].mkv".

    Stuck at 60%, no seeder.
    !!>.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OKi, I'll keep it up for a couple of days.

      Delete